Monday 7 November 2011

Twilk & Twitdemic

I just joined Twilk to get background images like this from Twitter. While I did it I found a new service in alpha phase called Twitdemic. I applied for the service and am now waiting if they accept me. The service promises:

Show your Followers some Love - Feature your most active and engaged followers on your background

“I am relatively sure that Twitdemic is my most majestic creation. It just edged out Bacon, and I could not be more proud.”

The Almighty
Founder & CEO
Known Universe & Humankind

Rock a Leaderboard
Show off your best followers, Updated daily, even post your leaderboard on your blog or site!

Measure what Matters
Our magical algorithm automatically monitors keywords, phrases, hashtags, usernames, RTs, and more to determine follower rank

Fantastic Way to Engage
This is more than a leaderboard. It finds and identifies your most loyal followers. A great platform for contests, increasing RT rates, increasing Follower count, building your community, and general online presence. Get creative with it!

I am waiting to see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't want any spam comments here so that's the reason for comment moderation. Real comments are not only accepted - they are also appreciated :).
Voit kommentoida myös suomeksi!